Friday, November 25, 2011

Paradise Treasures Found At Teen Ranch



Paradise Treasures
Found At Teen Ranch

            There is a place 1h 5min from Toronto lies a spectacular ranch bathing in the magnificent, glowing sunset of the fiery red sun as it sets past the tall mountains, and that is Teen Ranch. Teen Ranch a fun and educational experience of living as a community, for all ages. Whether its day or night Teen Ranch is pact with exciting activities, food, and spot less cabins. Teen Ranch is your number 1 destination.

At Teen Ranch the food was spectacular and out of this world. Some of the food we had there where perogies, spaghetti, subs, ribs, chicken, eggs, sausage, and many more delicious mouth watering delightful food. I liked all the food there because it was tasty, flavourful, and when they served the food it wasn't cold or warm it was nice and hot. They served us great portions of the food, and we could go get seconds if we wanted to. I thought they were trying to fatten us up and then roast us. I also really liked the desserts they served such as worms in dirt, ice cream, cookies (chocolate & oatmeal) and a lot of other supreme delectable desserts. The food at the ranch was just like at home cooking, and tasted just like my parents cooking. I would visit Teen Ranch just to have some more of their fantastic, splendid, and stupendous food/desserts.

During the period we were at Teen Ranch we had a real blast with all the wonderful activities. Horseback riding is definitely one of the most exciting things we did, because it was really fun when they told us we were going to go horseback riding, but when I got on the horse (Jazz) I got a little scared. When we started to move I was still a bit nerves, but after a while I became more and more comfortable. We rode two times while we were there at the ranch. On the second time our horses did a slow jog (trot) which felt like a massage to me, because we kept bumping up and down repeatedly. Another breathtaking activity we did on the ranch was skating. Skating was really awesome, because I haven't skated in a long, long time. It was really exiting getting back on the smooth cold ice. I really enjoyed skating again. Sometime soon I hope to go skating again. Lastly we played predator and pray which was a magnificent experience on living in the forest/wild. It was loads of fun chasing people in the forest, and I wish we could have played the game longer.

During the night we still had lots of fun playing different activities in the dark under the stars. One of the activities we did was a movie night were we watched the "Karate Kid," the movie. The movie was the atomic bomb. We also had a video dance party night which was okay for me, because I don't really like to dance, but for others I'm sure they were having their time of there lives. On the last night we were there we had a tremendous bonfire. The bonfire was really spectacular, because we were able to roast hotdogs, and toast marshmallows above the flaming red hot fire. At the bonfire it was practically pitch black except for our flashlights and the bonfire which made it a bit brighter. It was also really cold for me at the bonfire I was freezing, because I wasn't sitting or standing near the warm fire. All the night time activities we did there were excellent. If I had to rate all the night time activities out of 10 I would give it a 9.5 just because the dance to me wasn't really that superb.

When we first barged into our cabins the first thing we saw was the washroom and the two rooms. The cabin smelled pretty good for a cabin right beside a bunch of horses. I called the top bunk as well as Ethan, Nicholas Y, and Simon. Kyle and Nicholas P took the bottom bunks. We had a pretty good cabin, as well as a magnificent cabin buddies. During free time we would never stay in the cabin, because we would be looking for something fun and interesting to do instead. At night we would talk about things or play with our flashlights. Living in a cabin with other people was a very fun experience (not a first.) I like living in a cabin with other people, because it's find of boring in a room with no one else to talk with. To live with other people it forces you a bit to find out things about you buddies, and to get to know each other better. Staying in a cabin was a real fun pleasure, but I wish we could have stayed there just a few more days.

Incredible activities, flavourful food, and a great learning experience for everyone. Teen Ranch, the best place for you to go to in the whole galaxy when there's nothing to do. A place such as this so far from here lounging is the beautiful sun should have a second location closer to us. Would you rather stay there for ever or go back to school?

                                                                                                              By: Justin





2 comments:

  1. Dear Justin
    Your essay was stupendous. The clincher was spot on! Anyone that reads your essay would have absolutely one answer. YES! Good background information. You made a few mistakes: misspelled prey in predator prey; nervous all in paragraph 3. In paragraph 4 you wrote "I'm sure they were having their time of there lives". I think you were trying to say "I'm sure they were having the time of their lives". Overall your writing was tres bien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Justin,
    Your essay was incredible. Each of your sentences grabbed my attention and made me want to read more.I like the words you chose instead of awsome and fun like incredible, breathtaking, magnificent etc. because they were great to add to your essay to make it more interesting. Some things you might want to revise are your sentences because you repeated your ideas a couple of times. You should also work on your punctuation beacause you made a few errors in some of your paragraph. Even thogh you made a few errors you are a terrific writer so keep up the good work.
    From: Josh

    ReplyDelete