Friday, November 25, 2011

home


                                                             My Week At Home
Name:Hrishi
Date: November 25, 2011
Teacher:Ms.Babb
               Let's get something clear here, Teen Ranch and my allergies don't get along. Teen ranch is place you stay for a few days and do interesting stuff. Like you get to ride horses and play games. Since I have allergies to horses I can't go. So I had the week off. Now I did a few great stuff at home.     
                          I went to this amazing restaurant called The Old Spaghetti Factory. The food was wonderful there. Once you tasted there food your taste buds would explode. First I tried there salad and put the tasty sauce, it was great. Then the main meal, spaghetti. It was delicious mostly because of the spaghetti sauce. Then I had ice cream which was like regular ice cream.
                    As days past we got to put our Christmas tree up and decorate it, which was cool. Putting the lights on the tree was hard because it was a big tree. Then we ran out of lights so we had to purchase more. We had about 700 lights on that tree.
              After the tree was finished some Christmas carolers came. Also a few family friends came. My mom made good food like coffee cake. Everybody enjoyed themselves. Even if I didn't go to Teen Ranch I did great stuff at home. Everything I did was fun. It felt like I was at Teen Ranch. A week I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment