Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tue, Oct 4/11                           My Journal Entry                                           By: Josh

 

                    I had a pretty cool time over the weekend.  First of all on Saturday I woke up super early for some reason and I felt really lazy at the time.  I took a huge jump on to the couch and settled down with some popcorn.  I felt so relaxed at the time but then I realized something.  I had hockey practice today and it was my first one!  Also my brother had hockey at around 11:00 am so I hassled him to wake up (he is a heavy sleeper so it took a while to get him up and running) but then I realized another problem.  My dad was at work.  My brother finally woke up told me he didn't want to go to his practice so I let him go.  I ran downstairs to my mom and she explained to me my dad was going to come home early because of 2 reasons.  1. My hockey practice and 2. It was my Aunt's anniversary today.  Then I decided to just relax on the couch.  Also my brother was going to a birthday party but that didn't really affect me.  I was stoked about my hockey.  As I got on the ice it felt like I really belonged there.  It was my second year but I went to a very advanced hockey camp and everyone thought I had played for years.  One bad thing about my hockey was my helmet was too tight.  Well that didn't matter because I was on my way to my Aunt's house.  I had a blast there because all my cousins and Aunts and Uncles were there. There was even my little baby cousin.  The party ended around 10:00 so by the time I got home I was exhausted.  The next day I went to Church pretty early in the morning but At the end of Church I met up with my cousins and we had fun together.  This was a cool and exciting weekend for me and I hope I can have more.

No comments:

Post a Comment