Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Journal

 Too Weird To Be A Dream                                                                  By:Anita
Try imaging a dark, rainy, miserable, scenery, now picture 3 annoying brothers, a late alarm clock, missing a dance performance and on top of it all picture you in the middle of it. You can probably picture how my weekend went. It all started when I woke up, about 1 p.m. in the afternoon.  In the morning, now afternoon you'd feel a little cranky. Well that how I felt times 10, I had slept through the ringing of my alarm, which I set so I could get ready for my dance performance that probably started 2 hours ago. I slowly made my way downstairs, right after I brushed my teeth and made my bed, hoping that that will take my mind off all the chaos. I grabbed some bread and put it in the toaster and took at some orange. Which to my surprise, there was none of? So I guess milk it was, I slowly took out some milk and poured it in a glass cup. I drank some milk just to notice that milk actual does have an expiry date. I quickly spat out the lumpy chunks of milk, and chugged down fresh water. Oh yeah and you might ask about my toast, well I really don't know what happened to it. To take off my mind off all that chaos, I went to the living room to watch TV. Ten minutes into my favourite show the power went off so I had to read. Next thing I knew was I was covered by a big blanket, and I heard a buzz. It was my alarm clock waking me up from my unthinkable dream.  

No comments:

Post a Comment