Tuesday, October 4, 2011

 My Weekend by Kyle

 I had a pretty good weekend because I did a bunch of stuff but, I'm only going to talk about one. On Saturday my mom, my aunt, my cousin, my brother and I drove downtown Toronto in the "Leslie Ville" area. Then we all went into a bakery we were going to just go in and order and then go back to order and drive back home but, then while we were ordering a police officer came and ticketed the car that we came in. So we got a $30 ticket but we still had a good time anyway. My aunt and I got the crème brulee, my cousin just got the hot chocolate with a marshmallow, and my mom and my little brother got like a mango cupcake. And we all tried some free macaroons I thought they were really good so was the crème brulee. Then we just drove home and I guess this is where the story ends thanks for reading.   

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like an awsome weekend Kyle.By the way I reallr like your story!

    ReplyDelete