Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Weekend

                                My Weekend   

                              By: Kim

 

On the weekend I went to the farm to pick apples. The farm was called "Nature's Bounty". They had many different types of apples, a corn maze, pumpkins, and sheep. We went to specific apple trees to pick Gala apples. When we were done picking apples we went into the corn maze. In the maze we lost the path and had to push a lot of corn out of the way to get out. By the time we were out my little sister had started to cry. After that we went to pick pumpkins and got tiny ones to carve. While I chose pumpkins my sister went on a slide and did not want to come home but did after a while when she had gotten too tired to go on the slide anymore. When we got home we made apple pie. The pie's crust got burnt when it was done but the apples on the inside survived. This is what I did on my weekend.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment