Tuesday, October 4, 2011

                                  MY WEEKEND       thurs,oct 4, 2011

                                    BY: LUCAS

       This was the best most awesome weekend ever. I played soccer and went to my cousin's birthday. When I had my soccer game we faced Ajax and they are the top team in my league. We all tried our best but we lost 3-2. They scored at the last second. My team was upset but they knew we tried our best. There were a couple unlucky bounces but that's how the game goes. At my cousins birthday everyone had a blast. My cousin got an iPod touch the only thing he wanted for his birthday. I asked "don't you want anything other than an iPod touch. He said "I also would like a pair of shoes." The funny thing about it is that I got him a new pair of shoes. I hope to have another awesome weekened.

1 comment:

  1. "Hey Lucas!Sounds like a great party and sorry that you lost.At least you had fun!":Chris.

    ReplyDelete