Tuesday, October 4, 2011

hi ms.babb

My Best Weekend

 

                     By: Stalaane

        My weekend was fun, good, great, kind of boring. On Saturday I came to the school for choir rehearsal. Then I went to Sears to buy some clothing for my mom. After we bought clothes for my mom I went to Sirens to buy two leather jackets for me and my sister. There was a big fuss over a DISCOUNT CARD because we got 20% discount on our jackets and the lady put that discount on the card. The manager got really mad started getting mad. After they got it straight forward and we picked up mom and went home. On Sunday I woke up at 1:00pm and I went downstairs and ate breakfast then lunch and I finished at like 2:30pm I watch T.V for like 30mins and it was 3:00pm. Then I took a shower, and I take 40minute showers. After I took a shower I had to get ready for Tamil mass that is like 2 hours long. When I got inside the church I saw my cousin, and we are like close BFF or like sisters. Then the mass started and we had to go to the English class because we didn't understand the Tamil prayers. After the English class was done we went to sit with our parents. After we got up to get our body of Christ and the mass was done and we went to the basement because they offered some food to eat. Then suddenly my mom told me she was done work I didn't want to leave. I had to go pick her up and bought some food and straight from there we went home. This is the end of my weekend hope you enjoyed it.     

 

 

                                                              

 

 

                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment