Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My weekend

My Weekend
By: Helena

    This weekend made happiness in my life, apparently. My oldest sister's birthday was on Saturday and we treated her to go out and eat lunch at a fancy restaurant. My niece and nephew were pretty much a pain because they were so picky about all the food, except the ice cream. The day went on and when we came home, I had to baby sit the children since my two sisters and my brother in law went out to a club. It was nice and quiet until my nephew woke up at 12 a.m. My mom finally came home from work, took him, and put in back to sleep. Yet, I was still awake playing games on the GameCube. On Sunday, It made my weekend a bit happier because I had the computer and the TV. all to myself! Oh joy to this day! But sadly, school was on Monday so I had to sleep early. You can say that I did have a bad weekend with splattering pain, but nope, I had the weekend time of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment