Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Journal

                                                                 My Weekend                                                                             By.Kat

Last weekend was not the best weekend was not my favourite weekend but it was fun. Friday night my friends Hannah, Cameron and I went to the movie theaters to see Dolphin Tale. I didn't really want to see it because I thought it was going to be like another Free Willy. I don't really like to watch animal movies because I find they always end up being sad. So anyways when we got to the theaters we bought popcorn a drinks and candy. When we got into the theater there was no one there. So my friends and I waited for about ten minutes and then people started to show up and the previews started. After about 20 minutes of previews the movie started but then the screen went blank and we had to wait 10 minutes for the movie to start. So after about two hours of a really boring movie we all went to Cameron's house for a sleepover. When we got to Cameron's house we played Foosball and made cookies. At about 11p.m we wanted to watch a Halloween movie but Cameron didn't have any so we just watched TV. We fell asleep at about 12:30p.m. The next morning we woke up at about 7:30a.m and Hannah wanted to go to the park. It was really cold outside so we decided to wear winter hats, gloves and scarfs before we left Cameron told us she had Arizona's for us I was excited because that was my first time trying an Arizona. So we went to the park and at the park there is this really big rock so Hannah Cameron and I sat on it and we waved to the cars who passed by, the people inside the cars were looking at us weird because we were wearing winter clothing. So that's the end of my weekend.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment