Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Weekend by M.J

          My weekend was just so tiring! My weekend was so tiring because starting Saturday I have to get up at 8:00am just to go to basketball tryouts and when I got there to my basketball tryouts something really surprised me when I got there. A trainer, a trainer was there waiting there to start coaching us and everybody was so nervous because they didn't know what the trainer was going to do. The trainer there was tall, buff, and very nice but they didn't know that yet. The way we started off practice was dribbling and I think we did almost every single kind of dribbling possible like back and forth, switch, criss cross, between the leg and just ponding the ball. When we were doing that I thought to myself what we were doing was easy until he made us dribble two balls at once while not looking down and reading the numbers he was holding up. Then break came and everybody was sweating already, just by doing dribbling they were sweating. After break was done we did some more things like shooting, offense, and defense. When it was time to go home and guess what my dad told me. He told me I had another tryout the next morning and I think you can probably picture how that went. So that's why my weekend was so tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment