Tuesday, October 4, 2011

holley's weekend

Sleepovers with Hailey & Ryan

September 30th- October 2nd 2011.

By: Holley

This weekend was really something to die about. My cousin Hailey, my friend Ryan I had two sleepovers all weekend so we had a lot of fun. On Friday night, we went to go see 'Night of the Living Dead' at around 11:00 pm; the really scary thing was that the movie was so gruesome, people were actually running out of the theatre room screaming! I wasn't, but we all looked at each other & I said "If we can't beat 'em, join 'em right?" so we all ran out screaming too. Saturday morning came and we ate some cereal then headed for the beach. It was actually so cold! After the beach we went down to the river and we made an attempt to walk across a tree that coincidentally fell during a storm across the river from one side, to the other. I made it, but I ended up getting soaked! Ha-ha. Sunday came & we didn't do so much because it was raining but it was my best friend's birthday. His name is Ian, I couldn't ask for a friend better than him. Happy Fourteenth! Well, that was my crazy weekend; I almost died of laughter, & good memories to keep forever.

 

By the way, the whole movie thing about people was just a little white lie to get you kind of interested. I actually went to go see a movie called 'Contagion'. It's about a virus that spreads around the world & kills about six million people. Everything else is quite true.

No comments:

Post a Comment