Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ranielle's weekend :)

                                   My Weekend              By:Ranielle

 

       On Saturday, I had almost the worst time ever! In the morning, I had to go to swimming lessons, it was my first day in level 9. I didn't really want to go,but I had to. When I got there, I had to go to my new instructor. When class started we had to tread, it is my least favourite thing to do because its hard to stay floating in the deep end for too long. He made us pass a flutter board around, which sucks because I was getting really tired. I thought I was going to drown, but luckily I didn't. It was challenging because I had to fight the water to stay up. So after that horrible experience, we had to do laps. It wasn't that bad, but I hated it. When class was done, I was relieved from all of the struggles. So that, is what happened on my first day in level 9! But at least I got to go to the mall after that. I can't wait to go next week and show them that I can do it this time. I'm hoping that level 9 will be a little challenging and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment