Thursday, December 15, 2011

Zoink'd

Name: Stalaane.A
Date: December 14, 2011
Teacher: Ms.Babb
Lights, Camera,
Action
Be zany, be hilarious make the judges impressed or you will be Zoink'd. Thinking about auditioning for Zoink'd! I have a word that I would like to say "Get ready to be Zoink'd." If you want to be slimy go ahead and audition I am warning you. Do not say that I did not warn you. If you want to see others do wacky and hilarious performances come and watch as an audience not as a contestant.
Zoink'd is a hilarious dramatical show where the weirdest things happen. Adults come to show and they are allowed to perform whatever they want. There was one contestant who cried just like a baby would cry! If the judges are not impressed by these performances the contestant gets "Zoink'd" which means they are covered in slime! The winner of the show is the contestant who does not get Zoink'd while also having the highest points. The show is the hilarious to watch and slimy for the contestants.
 The show was fun and entertaining. I was able to meet and talk to the host Carlos. He is someone I think is entertaining and it was a dream come true to be able to meet him. As I watched the show I had a good laugh with my friend's every time a contestant was Zoink'd. Another exciting part of the show was being able to speak to the judges! Zoink'd been not only entertaining to watch but it was also fun to meet such cool people.
 Though the show was fun I was also able to learn educationally from it as well. I learnt how important it is to be a good sportsman. Some contestants were very upset when they lost but in a competition there will always be a winner and a loser you just have to be happy with either. I also kept that in order to be better than the next contestant to be the winner. The winner needs hard work to be crowned Zoink'd master and would be awarded $1000 but the $1000 are in pennies.
            There was fun and entertaining in my paper. What else do you need for this entertaining show? This is my word to you that is to be hilarious, but do wacky and funny talents but if you do not impress the judges you are "Zoink'd." I am just going to say that while I was an audience I was happy. If you are a contestant get ready to be slimy from the judges. Don't be jealous because one day you can be on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment