Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Weekend

THE EPIC PARTY!
By: Nicholas

So we're talking about our weekends. Let's just say MY WEEKEND WAS
SOOOOO AWESOME!!! The main part of my weekend was the HUGE PARTY at
Joseph house. So at the party first thing was that I was there first
at 12:00 right on the dot. So because of this his dad said I was very
punctual. After that, we went in the basement (which was the party
room) and I noticed his EPIC FACE light switch and I said "WOW COOL
LIGHT SWITCH!" and then he said "I know I made it myself, its sooo
epic isn't it?" Then we started playing PS3. After a few minutes of
playing we heard DING DONG from somewhere which we thought was the
T.V. Then we heard Joseph's dad calling for us. When we went upstairs
and we saw Adam standing in the doorway. He said "I've been waiting
here for 5 MINUTES!" We brought him inside and we went down to the
basement and Joseph's dad was on the phone ordering some things when
he was done he told us "Okay so I ordered the pizza, the beer, the
stripping girls, the poker table, and all the other good stuff." (By
the way he was just joking but we did have pizza). After this everyone
else started arriving and we played PS3 for a little bit more than we
played Fast and Furious IN REAL LIFE (with fake cars but that doesn't
matter), we jacked some ones Ferrari (just kidding), and we played
outside a little until some people showed up but it turned out they
just wanted to play too. So we played for a little more and then we
went inside to watch Green Hornet. It was so cool until I had to
leave. That was one of the best days. This wasn't my whole weekend but
it turned out that Sunday was REALLY boring so that's my journal entry
of my weekend I hoped you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment