Tuesday, December 13, 2011

zoink'd essay

Name: Ranielle M.
Date: December 12, 2011
Teacher: Ms.Babb
The Zoink'd Experience
Have you ever been Zoink'd before? Well, you can watch the show named "Zoink'd" and see people do wacky and fun stuff! There are so many exciting things to talk about like what Zoink'd is, the hosts, the judges, and the contestants. It was one of the most amusing experiences ever! Zoink'd is a show that every family should watch!
"Be zany or be zoink'd!" This is the motto of the show. Zoink'd is all about adults performing their talents, and the kid's judge on how enjoyable the performance is. The person that doesn't get zoink'd at all or whoever has the highest points gets to be Zoink Master. It will be aired on March Break. If you watch this, I promise that you will enjoy every minute of it. To be honest, this was probably one of the funniest experiences I've ever had!
At the studio of Zoink'd, there are so many funny, nice, and talented people. They really work hard to make a fantastic show. The host was Adam Christie, he is hilarious! He kept all of us entertained during the breaks. There is also a guy named Josh that calls people down to show their talent, and he is also a great entertainer! The judges were Wyse, Natalie, Aleksa, and Neal. They were really nice; we got to talk to them during the breaks too. They're the ones who zoink the contestants if their performance is boring. The host from YTV was there too, his name is Carlos, and we also got to talk to him first since he was right beside our seats at the beginning. It was really cool because it was my first time meeting someone from YTV. I had a great time meeting all these amazing people.
          The performers were incredible; they did stuff that I can't even do. My favourite was the performance of Robert Patterson; it was astonishing how a bean came out of his eye! The other performers were Cam Steele, J Ropez, James Murphy, the girl who cried like a baby, the whistler, and the guy who played the guitar and sang. I had a fun time watching! Some people got zoink'd with blue liquid which was gross, but amusing. I wonder how it feels to be hit with random blue liquid and you don't even see it coming. These people really made my day!
          Zoink'd is probably one of the best family shows I've ever watched, because of the people I've met and how hard they work to get everything perfect. Everything that I experienced was maybe a once in a lifetime opportunity, but that day was enough. I will never forget how much fun I had. Now the question is, will you like the show as much as I do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment