Thursday, December 15, 2011

Zoink'd
                                    Have you always wanted to go to a funny, entertaining, exciting, live
TV show? Well then I think zoink'd is perfect for you! Zoink'd is a TV show that will be on YTV in March break in 2012. The zoink'd studio is in the CBC building in downtown Toronto, ON. The game is simple.
Adults come on stage to preform things that they think is cool. The judges zoink them if they don't like it. Three zoinks and you get gooed or hit with ball of different sizes. The rest of the judges give out points. The contestant with the most points wins and is zoink'd master. And did I tell you that the judges are kids?!
                             At the show there were four kid judges. Kid judges?! Now when do you
get to ever see that? The judges are Natalie, Wyse, Aleksa, and Neal. I've never heard of the last three names before. The host of zoink'd is really cool! He is Adam! Here is a guy everyone would scream about.
The host of YTV! CCCAAARRRLLLOOOSSS! I can't believe Carlos came! Many people in the seats got to high-five Carlos and handshake Adam. I got to handshake Adam. I wish I got to high-five Carlos.
There were also many contestants. The contestants were funny because they wore funny costumes, danced crazily, cried like babies, and best of all, zoink'd! The zoink'd master with $1000 was James Murphy! The
runner up was Rob Patterson! Their scores were the closest scores yet! Rob got 36 and James got 39 points! The amazing thing was that they both never got zoink'd!
                               On our breaks we had so much fun! There were people singing, dancing and doing wacky stuff! After a while when the people came down to do their talent, they ran out of prizes. During the breaks after a zoink'd a crue called the goo crue cleaned up all the "zoink'd" messes. The threw all of the excess ball into the crowd. Also the person at the top of the "goo station" threw a few balls too! I went down to the bottom of the steps just to get a ball. There was also a game a game were you would get a marshmallow a try to throw it in  Adams mouth and you would get a prize. Near the end, I went down to do my talent. I did the worm! Sadly I never got a prize. At least I got
the ball! Anyways, that was awesome!
                           Zoink'd was a great show! In my opinion I rate this show #5 on YTV. I wish that I could be on the show and get the $1000, be zoink'd champion, and be zoink'd with the goo all at the same time! Tuesday's trip to zionk'd was ecstatic, entertaining, funny, and amazing all at the same time! Zoink'd was like Teen Ranch. That is how fantastic it is! Be zany or be zoink'd!

No comments:

Post a Comment